Time Away

I’m taking some time off from blogging for a while. I am enrolled in a very demanding school. I’ll be back when I finish my next MBA class.
Here are some links to past posts that may prove to be helpful.


Apologetics


My favorite philosophical arguments for God’s existence are summarized here, here and here.


A series that features both philosophical arguments and personal anecdote is here. The are many reasons to accept Christianity which are personal and not philosophical.

Richard Dawkins’ arguments are treated here, here and here.


Christopher Hitchens’ argument from wish fulfillment is treated here.


Some of Victor Stenger’s arguments are treated here and here.


My personal testimony is told here and here.


The problem of evil is treated here, here and here.


The veracity of the Bible is partly addressed here.


Theology


Christ’s sacrifice and salvation are treated in many places, but the posts here, here and here are a start.


Good works are a necessary outcome of salvation, and this topic is treated here.


Rob Bell and parts of Velvet Elvis are addressed here and here.


Free will and Calvinism are addressed here and here.


N. T. Wright’s doctrine of salvation is discussed at length here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face of Terror

The Canons of Dort

Intelligent Design