Nine Reasons Why Christianity is The Only True Religion, Part 10: Series Conclusion

I hope that you have found this series of posts helpful. I have outlined the reasons that I have chosen to be a Christian and to remain in the faith.

I have shared much of my own personal intellectual and emotional journey. The reasons given are not persuasive arguments for everyone. I pray that if you are a person who does not find them convincing that you will at least be motivated to explore other arguments and approaches.

The ultimate aim has been to point others to Christ as the great Lord and Savior. He is the one Person who has walked the earth who is worthy of worship and praise. May His glory be over all the earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face of Terror

The Canons of Dort

Intelligent Design