Disturbing Quotes

“I believe that all the world, whether they be Muslim, Christian, or any other religion, prays to the same God. That’s what I believe.” – President George W. Bush in an October 4, 2007, interview with Al Arabiya, as quoted in “Modern Reformation,” Volume 17, Number 1, January / February 2008, p. 4.

“I have spoken clearly about my belief that -- I pray to the same God as a Muslim prays…” – President George W. Bush, White House News Release

My respect for George W. Bush’s intellect just went down several notches. Given the notable differences between Allah and Yahweh, not to mention the difference between Jesus as God or Jesus as an inferior prophet, I cannot see how a comment like that can be intellectually viable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face of Terror

The Canons of Dort

Intelligent Design