Lima, Part 1

This is the first day of my trip with Operation Christmas Child (OCC) to Peru.

The plane flight was fun. I had the chance to meet a missionary from Peru named Keith. He ministers to the Quechua to the northeast of Lima. He is a friendly and helpful person who showed me the way through immigration and customs at the airport. He need our prayers. I was able to put him in touch with some of the leadership of OCC for a possible distribution of shoeboxes in his area of ministry.

For part of the flight I sat next to Mary Dameron. She is a long term spokeswoman for OCC with a strong (!) personality. I hope to be able to post more of her stories when I have more time.

Please say a prayer. We go on our first trip to distribute gift0filled shoeboxes in a few minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face of Terror

The Canons of Dort

Intelligent Design